- To improve patient engagement and experience, we are migrating to Cortico Health Technologies from MyHealthAccess. This will help us provide better features for reviewing and booking appointments, uploading documents and making payments. For more information, visit are Appointments page or Contact us.
- We have updated our Urgent Care Clinic timings w.e.f. February 5th, 2024 and for more information, please visit Clinic Hours page.
- As many of you may know, Gloucester Family Health Centre is a research practice. As a part of our research endeavors, we are piloting a new communication service called the Canadian Primary Care Information Network (CPIN) to improve the care provided to our patients. You will receive or have already received emails and these emails are not spam. These emails are indeed from the clinic in partnership with the study team we are part of. CPIN is a reliable and confidential automated patient outreach and survey system. It allows healthcare providers to send messages on health topics or information about the clinic to their patients. Responding to any of the surveys is voluntary. With your feedback, we hope to develop an approach for using the CPIN system for evaluating and improving patients’ experiences in the healthcare system. For more information, please contact us.
- We provide consultations for Travel Vaccines and Travel Vaccines Administration. These services are not covered by OHIP and for charges, visit our Fees for Uninsured Services page. For more information, please contact us.
- Gloucester Family Health Centre is temporarily not accepting new patients. Due to the high patient volume, we are currently processing the waiting list and paused new intakes. For more information, visit our New Patients Enrollment page.
- We offer Urgent Care Clinic and for more information, please visit Clinic Hours page.
- You can provide your feedback or raise any concerns through our Feedback Form page.